Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School



Garrett and Nora started their Children's Day Out program today. They both walked right in like they owned the place and after kisses, never looked back. Nora is really independent - I usually get a wave good-bye when I drop her anywhere...friend's house, grandmother's house, or even with a babysitter. I love her confidence that she is in good hands and that I will come back,
a little clinging would be nice - but maybe just on the first day.
Garrett is in the Pre-K class this year and is excited to be a Busy Bee. Lots of friends were back from last year with some new faces as well. Lately, Garrett has taken to singing scat style around the house.
It's lovely.
I am sure if we can keep that undercontrol at school we will do just fine this year.

No comments: