Saturday, July 25, 2009

Love... True Love

Chris and I celebrated our 11th anniversary this weekend. We started with a morning garage sale, followed by a massive run to the Salvation Army donation center and capped it off with a super fun 4 year old birthday party! We enjoyed all the festivities of the day even if they weren't exactly anniversary-ish.

Each year we try to buy one thing that represents the "traditional" gift for that anniversary. How fitting that this year is steel since we just inserted 8 steel piers into the ground to secure our kitchen. That was our gift to each other :)

We continued the celebration on Sunday enjoying a great family day. We headed out to the ranch with just us. Something we haven't really done, ever. We took the kids up the creek for a little walk and fun and finished with a swim and dinner at the spring. It was really a super day and I know everyone enjoyed it!









3 comments:

Moonerandthemissus said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! It sounds like you actually did have a great anniversary together--surrounded by family.

Grateful for Grace said...

I'm glad you felt the wuv, twue wuv, is what bwings us togwever today.

Happy 11 years!

Lans-A-Lot said...

I love the "rear view" picture of all three of them!