Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm Baaaaaccckk

Ok - so I know I had definitely fallen off the blogging wagon over the past few months.  Several things contributed to my downfall - a new phone with email capabilities, a new camera that still confounds me with picture downloading, three kids in three different schools with three different schedules, losing aforementioned camera several times a week, working at Broken Arrow and requireing at least 6 hours of sleep.  All of those things are great and I wouldn't trade them but it has been a bit of a challenge to find this time.  I won't lie, it still is; but I love this little "scrapbook" I have going here and I am not going to let it fade away.  It may take me a few weeks to get it back on track and it might not always stay on track, but it is my intention to get there.  I appreciate those of you who have "wondered where we went?"  I love documenting our milestones and sillinesses.  The stars of this blog are beyond priceless in my eyes and I am glad you want to watch them grow with me.  Stay Tuned.

No comments: