This is how much hair I had cut from my head about a week ago. I was tired of my blah, straight look that inevitably ended up in a pony tail by the end of the day so I went in for a change. I was going short, but went shorter when the hairdresser suggested I had enough to donate. I had always thought you needed 10" or even 12" to donate, but Pantene can take 8". (this is 8 1/2") Here is the site to visit for the info: Pantene Beautiful Lengths. They partner with the American Cancer Society to provide wigs and hair extensions to cancer patients. My beautiful sister did this about 2 months ago. She donated 12" and with her thick hair probably had enough for a two wigs all by herself. Having Brenna's donation fresh in my mind when Heather suggested it made it an easy decision to lose an extra inch. So I thought I might share in case someone else is considering a change - maybe you can go the extra inch as well.
Here is my new look (in case you were wondering) compliments of Ian's photography. I haven't had hair this short since high school and I am liking it!
1 comment:
LOVE the new haircut!!! Very stylish!
Post a Comment