
I had a great weekend away visiting with Vanderbilt friends and celebrating the upcoming arrival of baby Pearce!
Vicki was a wonderful host at her new home in Cinncinatti and Claire and Sarah had arranged a lovely shower for us to all enjoy. Seeing all the girls and getting in person updates on kids, husbands, extended families, schools, and you name it we probably talked about was priceless. I am really glad to have a group of friends like this where as soon as we see each other again it is like we saw each other just the day before, even if it was more like last year. They all make me laugh, they all make me think, and they all make me remember the college days I cherish because I was building friendships like these and starting my future with Chris, not to mention getting an awesome education.
We missed Amanda since she is expecting baby Pandjiris #2 any day now, but hope to hear good news soon!
Jackie and Denise were wonderful flying company, especially when I was randomly chosen for a security check and set off the alarms when my bag tested positive for explosives??? They loved my pat down and watching the TSA guys inspect every inch of my luggage.
Can't wait to see these new little ones and be together again.
Thanks Ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment