Soccer started again and Ian is excited! He started off with a bang his first game with a quick goal. He has some really nice kids on his team this year so we are looking forward to fun Saturday mornings for the next few months!
Ian tied his own shoes the other day and came running down the hall yippee-ing so loudly I thought something was wrong. He was rightly proud of his accomplishment and has thankfully repeated it regularly. He has hit a warpspeed of maturity lately, though we can still cry over spilt milk and computer time. Legos are critical to his being and I have found them everywhere including the dishwasher, dryer, every cup holder in the car, back deck, and even in my shoes? Kindergarten starts in just a week so we are getting ready for more maturity and more questions. I tried to explain magnets and ionic/covalent bonds today and the other day he asked what wind was. I hope his teacher is ready!

No comments:
Post a Comment