Friday, August 14, 2009

Funny Stuff

Yesterday Nora had that wonderful day where toddlers find their tongue and use it all day to make great sounds like... uglguhlbuglhlughl We had lots of conversation yesterday all on the same topic. It was wonderful.
Last night, in the middle of the night:
Garrett: "Momma, there are fish in my bed."
Momma: "Garrett, there are no fish in your bed. It was just a dream. Please go back to bed."
Garrett: "No Momma, there are fish in my bed!"
Momma: "Garrett, I promise it was just a dream. There are no fish in your bed. Please get back in your bed."
Garrett: "Then why are my pants wet?"

2 comments:

Little Apple said...

That's awesome! Good story.

Lans-A-Lot said...

That's too cute! I'm so glad Jesse forwarded your blog to me. I love reading other people's "mommy stories," especially since all of our kids are pretty much the same ages!