Sunday, May 10, 2009

Superhero Work is Serious Stuff




SUPER G TO THE RESCUE!
Thank you Claire! Garrett received a fun Superhero Kit for his birthday from my friend Claire and he loves it!! He immediately had it on and Ian joined in with his Star Wars cape (aka birthday party tablecloth cut in half.) The wristbands are the funniest parts to me. They ran and did funny jump-kick things blocking stunrays and lightning bolts. The cape hangs in his closet and has made it into the car to school before, but he decides to leave it there "since it isn't a superhero school." Awesome gift. Beware - these are going to be my new favorite gifts for super fun little boys!

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Oh, you made me tear up. Some of my favorite times were of The Boy running around the house in a cape and other superhero gear. If I could figure out how to put video up... I just converted my 8mm video to DVD. I wept at the cuteness of The Boy at age 3. Oh, man! Time flies. He's 10 now. Sigh. Little superheroes are my fave.