Ian found this walking stick near our front door the other day and wanted to share it with everyone. Hope you enjoy.
We are all doing really well. I have started my every 2 week OB visits and I am "livin' large." The baby is moving constantly to the delight of everyone! My mild insomnia has started again so maybe I will get more posts in these last 8ish weeks :) Plus our neighbor's windmill (yes, windmill) has started squeaking and for some reason I can not ignore it so it keeps me up after the usual pregnancy wake ups at night. Chris is still working hard and enjoying BAR.
We planted our watermelons for this summer just the other day. Hopefully we will have a bumper crop like last year and have more watermelon aqua fresca than we can drink. Chris already put in our vegetable garden and it looks great! We can't wait to see what sort of harvest we have there. Pictures will come.
The boys have started sharing a room and Garrett is in a big boy bed these days. Bedtime isn't nearly as calm and collected, but it is fun to go in around 9:30 and see where they both crashed...sometimes in their beds, sometimes not.
Hope you all have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment