Sunday, May 15, 2011

Catching Up

Sadly my blogging has been hard hit by a time crunch.

In February a friend asked if I would like to do some database building for his telecom company and thinking it would be nice to do something extra with flexibility, get a little money and step up to a different type of challenge I accepted. It is a neat project that I am happy to help with though I don't think I will ever understand all the terminology.

Then the plan for me to step into Broken Arrow Ranch to do payroll and a few other things this fall was bumped up to now.

On top of that Broken Arrow decided to support the effort to start a Farmer's Market in Kerrville so my Sunday afternoons have gotten a bit busy.

Oh yeah - and I volunteered to be the U5/U6 Division Coordinator for the Hill Country AYSO (our community soccer organization).

Everything is going well and I am enjoying all these different activities but things like laundry, sweeping, grocery shopping and blogging have suffered. I am committed to finding the balance of it all this summer which I think will be easier without the school schedule and longer daylight hours. It is exciting to be out there doing things that I like and supporting my friend and most of all Chris. I have managed to keep most of it within school hours so the kids are still great and the one afternoon that the babysitter comes they are thrilled since they love playing with her.

So far so good - just need to get back on the blogger.

No comments: