This morning Ian woke up a bit groggy and I insisted on taking his temperature. He has had a low grade 99.2ish fever for the past few days and while he says nothing hurts I have been waiting for the next symptom to appear. This morning there was no fever but being a Monday morning he was less than chipper. He laid on the couch next to the clothes he was supposed to be putting on and said, "You decide if I am sick or not and can't go to school." It was just a funny way of saying it I guess. I was always pretty decided whether I was going to school or not - sometimes wanting to stay home just a little sick and other times bolting out the door with bronchitis (you have to go to school during the day if you want to play in the high school soccer game that night), so that caught me off guard. I decided he was well enough to go but reminded him he could go to the office and ask to come home if necessary. He is a trooper so I don't expect a call. Maybe this will just slow him down enough today to give his teacher a break.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment