The day after we returned from Ohio, the kids and I were up and ready to play with the Mertz family at LBJ Park. We always try to visit when they come to Texas to see family and this time was a special treat since we got to meet baby Anna. She was darling of course and so sweet. Big brother Kyle was a lot of fun too. When deciding where to meet the LBJ park website sold me, but it didn't meet expectations - at least not on that day. We all laughed because the symbol for a playground was a slide but there wasn't a slide we could find in the whole park...misrepresentation if you ask me. Anyway - we managed disappointment in stride and the kids still had fun on the swings. Sarah, Kent and I enjoyed our snippets of conversation when we could. It was wonderful to see them. I hope they come back to Texas again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment