My dad bought this shirt for 'Hughes Baby #1' when we were in Scotland 6 years ago on the Isle of Bute. I was fairly pregnant at the time and enjoying a wonderful vacation visiting England, Wales and Scotland. That trip had time for just me and Chris, time with Chris's parents in Wales and almost two weeks with my parents as we celebrated my sister's graduation from her post-grad year at Dollar Academy in Dollar, Scotland. When I had Ian and started to dress him in this shirt I realized it is definitely cut to be a little girl's shirt. So Ian only wore it once. I ceremoniously put Garrett in it once as well, but now it has a proud repeat wearer. A special part is that this shirt was bought days before her birthday... just 6 years early. She certainly is a 'Bute'!
Thanks Daddy!
1 comment:
Hooray for cute babies (and, seriously, could Nora BE any cuter?)!! (Hooray for Wales, too). We've been looking everywhere in Cardiff for some cutesy, cartoon baby dragon (Welsh flag is a dragon) onesie for my baybee-to-be and no go. We have two more days to find one!
Post a Comment