Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Parade




We had a fun time at the Kerrville Christmas parade even with the cold and patches of rain. I was really pleased with how many groups and businesses took part. The kids weren't up for staying for the caroling and lighting of the courthouse grounds so we skipped - maybe next year.
My personal favorites are showcased above - the El Camino Chicken representing Church's Chicken and the "Beachers". They are all doing a coordinated dance routine with lawn chairs covered in Christmas lights. We attract some big names here in Kerr County.
By the way... Suzy is doing great. She is healing well and walks better each day!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Lovin' the light up lawn chairs! I'm thinking my back deck would look great like that!!

Little Apple said...

I didn't even know we had such a thing. You will have to be our social director and fill us in on such activities. Looks fun.