Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boys' Weekend at the Ranch



A bunch of Chris's friends and their sons all went camping out at the Ranch this past weekend. They had a great time even though it was probably the coldest weekend we have had so far this 'winter.' They tent camped, built a great fire, roasted hot dogs, smores, hiked and even went in the Ranch cave. According to Chris, these amazing dads even had all the boys in their own tents and asleep by 7:30pm. Miraculous! I know Ian had a wonderful time!
Garrett stayed with Grandmother and Grandpa for the weekend. He had a personal trip to the zoo, probably his own heart shaped waffles in the morning, and he got to ride the Ranger out to the cave and enjoy it with the big kids. Needless to say they were very tired when they got home. Nora and I enjoyed a girls' weekend organizing the house and caring for Suzy (see below). It was nice to be in my house doing the things I chose to do and actually getting to finish some of them in a timely manner. Glad my boys are back.

No comments: