We got a piano!!! I am really excited. I have wanted one for a long time now. I grew up with one and took lessons, sometimes grudgingly, and I look back on it as a wonderful experience and a skill that has a lot of life applications even if I am not a grand master. I have idyllic visions of me playing with kids singing and little talent shows. I pray that we will have those times interspersed with all the reminders to practice. We have already had a steady stream of playing since the piano came around 3:30. We had a rousing rendition of 'Old MacDonald', lots of 'Mr. Frog is Full of Hops' and a few scales. Chris immediately came in and played his little bit of 'The Entertainer' that he plays on any piano he sees. Hopefully this will be a full family activity.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment