With 4 year old and 2 year old boys in this house, one the reactionist (Ian) and one the instigator (Garrett), playing, bathing, eating, watching tv and even sleeping can become an all out wrestling match. To illustrate that point, this morning while I was having coffee and they were watching Super Why I heard the following:
Ian: "Garrett, stop kicking me in the eyeball."
Garrett: "No"
Ian: "Garrett, STOP kicking me in the eyeball."
Garrett: "No, I like it. (with a smile on his face)"
I stepped in at this point because I wasn't really up for the discussions and discipline that happens if I let them try to work it out. They aren't there yet. We are making progress, but it is slow.
Nora, thankfully, was sitting in her swing looking like a star. - See below :)
2 comments:
haha, Again totally understand. Mine our 4 and 3 and it is hilarious to listen to them go at eachother sometimes.
Very, very funny!!
I can just picture that smile.
Post a Comment