
It took a while, but I finally got a picture of all three of my beautiful children. I think Nora was feeling a little scrunched. The boys love to hold her and hug her and kiss her and would probably do it all day if I let them.
Nora is already four weeks old! She is growing like mad and is more and more awake each day. She has really started making eye contact, giving us smiles and is mildly interested in the toys hanging down from the bounce seat. We are also in a pretty good pattern at night so I am not the 'zombie mom' I had anticipated. So far.....sooooo great!


1 comment:
WOW! I found you through Grateful! I knew I recognized you right away but I couldn't put my finger on it right away. Playgroup in Texas a few years ago. Glad to see you are going well. We have our 2 boys and 1 girl as well. It is wonderful. Can't wait to keep up with you through the blog world.
Megan
Post a Comment