Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm IT

My good Vandy friend Denise tagged me with a meme request and I have just gotten around to it. I have been "IT" a long time - sorry Denise. She was tagged by her friend Heather. Part of me in my third trimester state was trying to make it really thoughtful and have impact, but I finally decided this was just for fun so why not make my meme on this day in my life fun too.
In case I tag you...here are the requirements:

1) Write your own six word memoir - (alliteration is optional - it just seemed to fit)
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links (I personally don't know about tagging that many.)
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!


Big Bulbous Bellies Bring Beautiful Blessings!

(My visual illustration doesn't seem to be working out right now so I will get to that again later.) Hope you enjoy and pass it on if I tag you!

Plus now you can place your vote on what type of "beautiful blessing" we will be given in Baby #3. Just click your choice in the right side bar. We will see soon!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Love it -- I know you probably can, but I cannot believe that you only have a few weeks to go - the pregnancy really flew by for me!! Looking forward to seeing you in 2 weeks!