Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blogger Waterloo

So, a couple of week back - ok maybe more than a few weeks judging from the date of the previous post, I hit a snag in my blogging.  I was all caught up after our summer and trying to reestablish my habit of taking time to sit at the computer (not just check my email on my phone) and sort through pictures, reconcile and record my day.  
Just when I thought things were getting easy, I used up the last drop of photo storage that comes with this free blogger set up.  Ugh. I find that I am in a place right now where just a little roadblock can turn into a dead end really fast.  Not on major important priorities of course, but the extra stuff that I enjoy doing.  If they don't come easy right now, I have very little extra time and energy to figure them out.  Totally not an excuse, because I can still type as much as I would like but for some reason, without a picture I feel like my kid stories aren't complete.

I will be back on track soon after some long awaited consultation with my IT guy (Chris).  I am looking forward to devoting an entire day after Christmas when the kids will be happily entertained all day with their shiny new toys to be caught up, if not sooner.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Yea!! Looking forward to future posts!