Nora took her first steps today. Just a few in quick succession outside in the yard and then in the kitchen. She hasn't been too eager to repeat, but she is getting better at steadying herself while she is standing. It is only a matter of time before this little girl is off and running! We will try to catch some on video to share.
On a side note - I was very sad last night as I said goodbye to a good friend of 15 years.....ER. I loved watching that show - it was enough real life people problems, with a good mix of the ridiculous, combined with ample medical science and jargon to satisfy. The years with Kellie Martin and Noah Wyle were some of my favorites. The episode when she died was intense. I am going to have to take up knitting to fill in my Thursday nights - I wish.
1 comment:
OH, congrats (sorta) on Nora's steps.
AND believe it or not, I was totally addicted to ER. Years ago, we had people (like 15 people sometimes) over every Thursday night to watch. When Lucy died, I bawled. Not kidding. Dr. Benton, Dr. Ross, Dr. Green and Dr. Carters were wonderful!!
One of the friends who used to come over invited me to her house to watch the last episode. I'm glad I got to watch it.
Hmmm... knitting, huh? ;-) Hannah Beth could teach you.
Post a Comment