
Nora and I will be travelling to Atlanta, Georgia, in May to participate in the 2009 Walk Now for Autism benefiting Autism Speaks and the Marcus Institute. Chris and I have great friends from Vanderbilt who's son, Joey, is a student at the Marcus Institute and has been helped greatly by the early intervention program there. I know that Jeff and Jackie are truly grateful for such a place and such wonderful people for Joey to learn and grow from. Please help me to continue the research and intervention programs supported by this walk by donating on my walk web page. My goal is $500! Thank you for all of your support: donations, helping with boys while I am gone, places to stay while we are travelling and prayers for everyone involved! I am really looking forward to the fun of the day as well as getting to see many good friends and their children in May.
THANK YOU!
1 comment:
We live very near Atlanta. If you need anything let me know. =)It's a great cause.
Post a Comment