Thursday, January 15, 2009

Emeril Green

Chris has been busy the last few days giving interviews and tours to a production and film crew from the Emeril Green show on the Planet Green channel - a Discovery Channel spinoff. The show promotes cooking with sustainable food products and Emeril will be using some of our meats in his segment on Wild Game. We were told of an airing time this March so look for updates and find someone with the premium cable/dish package so you can go over and watch!








3 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

I'm totally green with envy. I don't dig Emril all that much... but he's as close to Alton Brown as one can get in this town.

How fun!!

Little Apple said...

How cool! That will be fun to watch if I had fancy cable.

Denise said...

We get that channel (is that sad or what?) - we'll be watching for sure!! Let us know when - can't wait to see BAR featured!