Friday, December 19, 2008
Catching Up
Wow do I have a lot to post...since I have been away from this blog for so long. Sadly, it won't be here. I just wanted to let everyone out there know we are doing fine. My blogging slacking started with me having a cold after Thanksgiving and then snowballed with some home improvement work. Around here, when the drywall guy comes to give you an estimate on Monday and says he can start on Thursday you jump on it. We did and our house hasn't been the same since. Lots of great improvements and fun for the boys, but Chris and I have been moving our mattresses around the house each night depending on which room is accessible, not dirty or not newly painted. We unhooked our thermastat just in time for the coldest night of the year so far and had an 8 hour period with out a working toilet. All that withstanding the front half of my house now matches the back half and we are really excited about the new look of our bedroom. Still have a lot of painting to do, but we do that well. Plus all the usual end of "school" stuff, decorating the tree, and just having three kids stuff has kept us busy. Look for a flurry of posts coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear all is well - I was starting to wonder about you!! Looking forward to seeing pics of the house renovations!!
Wow, that is busy.
I worried you had decided blogging was not for you. I'm glad to hear that is not the case. I like glimpses of your sweet family.
I really don't understand why you can't blog more often. Ha Ha! Life is exciting. I enjoyed seeing your house.
Post a Comment