So no baby yet.
I am really excited for this new person to enter our lives completely, but we will have to keep waiting. I am hoping for anytime before Sunday, but we will see. I still feel good and the doctor says I am ready - so anytime now!!!
I am thinking maybe this kid can sense the chaos that occurs in our house daily and is sure he/she will be hit on the head with a train, have orange juice dumped all over him/her, be forced three times to go back to bed, get his/her fingers slammed in a door, or not be allowed to jump off the coffee table. I think if he/she really thought about it he/she would decide that it is probably a pretty good deal in utero.
We will keep on waiting for the right time for this new baby.
Thoughts and prayers appreciated!!
1 comment:
We're definitely thinking of you and praying for labor to start soon and for everthing to go as quickly and easily as possible!
Post a Comment